- Tell at least one person everyday to have a wonderful day.
- Finish homework EARLY.
- Try not to use the computer for a week once a month unless it’s for school related stuff.
- Work out more.
- Get into dance again.
- Attend all practices, no excuses.
- Grow closer to God.
- Pick up my darned guitar.
- Accept my curly hair!
- Take down this Fruit’s Basket wall scroll & put up millions of pictures.
- Put up my darned JBT plaque.
- Get second in a JBT tournament.
- Bowl more than one 200 -__-“
- PRACTICE BOWLING MORE.
- Aim for 300 in bowling.
- Get another 500 series.
- Get Kevin to floss his teeth daily. (:
- Write in my two journals more.
- Have sleepovers with the Balangues.
- Actually get to know my brother. :3
- Start reading for fun, again.
- Harry Potter marathons with Holly & Heidi (:
- Start reading manga again.
- Let go of all the bullcrap that happened in the family.
- Thank people more. :3
- Put more quotes on my wall ~
- Actually put reminders on my whiteboard.
- Be nice to bestfriend :3
- Don’t be afraid to get hurt.
- Stay in love with Spaghetti (:
- Find some place where I can take Martial Arts outside of school.
- Save up to get people fantastic birthday presents.
- Ear out more music!
- Become more inspired to like the viola again.
- Grow even closer to Team Rampage
- Try not to cry a lot.
- Collect more snowglobes.
- Open the canvas I’ve had for three years & paint something.
- Learn indepth stuff about photography.
- Bring someone lunch at least three times a month.
- Stop skipping meals.
- Sleep earlier!
- Go to church at least once a week (excluding Sundays) over break.
- Start going to church events again.
- Write letters to people & send them via snailmail.
- Give people two-armed hugs regardless of whether I’m holding stuff or not.
- Go out almost everyday.
- Don’t die with all the AP’s junior year :D
- Pray the Rosary at least once a month.
- Don’t hate anyone; spread the love.
I feel so alone
- Dad: hey look at that
- Mom: "the nudie bar 1 on 1"
- Dad: 1 on 1? I prefer 3 on 1 XD
- Mom: -__-
- Haha my dad is so dumb today XD
I’m fucking excited, but I’m gonna be pissed if my finger isn’t healed yet and I still have to wear this fucking cast. I’ve had a cast before for 6 months but this is only for 3 weeks and I seriously forgot what it feels like to have both hands again. Man I’m so thankful haha!
When I get my cast off, these are the things I’m going to do:
- CLAP with both hands!
- flick people off with my left hand
- text with both hands
- rub my belly with one hand, tap my head with the other
- take a long ass shower
- play guitar hero and LEFT 4 DEAD 2
- play Taylor Swift songs on the piano cause it’s been too long!
- clean my room
- cut my nails
- do a push-up and a handstand
- pick my nose while I’m scrolling down on tumblr
Tell me your live name :D
i’ll either be on COD5 or L4D2 all break :P
It is the greatest invention of meat ever in the history of the world.
I Agree :)
Today, I told him everything. I spilled out my guts. He knows every single little problem; all the stuff happening w/ the family, all the stuff with my parents, all the stuff that happened with “bestfriend.” He knows. Because I finally perked up enough courage to talk to him about it. I. Feel. So. Alive.
Im proud of you kid.
i said. “Okay, i can live with that”
He grasped my hand tightly in his. I refused to look at his face. I knew what would happen. We’d kiss, and cuddle, and everything would seem okay. Seem. But it wouldn’t be. It’d be a cheap thrill. Fair enough, for sure, but not what I wanted. Not this time.
This irresistible boy had been the main driving force of my existence for a long time now. He could singlehandedly bring me to laughter, or tears, in a matter of seconds. Drive me to do crazy things. Cause me to worry myself out of my mind. He was extraordinary. He was wonderful. He was him.
He loosened his grip on my hand with a sigh.
“It’s fine…” I murmured, glad it was so dark, my cheeks must have been burning.
I pulled him down onto the dark pavement of the parking lot we had been standing in.
The same place we had always done all of our thinking. Talking. Our deep conversations about life, and love, and earth, and what happens when we die. Where we came after heartbreaks and suicides, and tragedy. Always the prelude to a romance. Always.
I put my head on the asphalt, laying down on the warm ground. The sun beating down on it all day had done it some good. He layed his head next to mine, a mass of curls intertwining on black. We turned to face each other, and he smiled, like he always did, when he wanted my attention. Fabulous. Mesmerizing. Terrible.
“Our life is very much like one of those dumb teen dramas, or books, huh?”
His smile pulled into a half-smirk, and he made some kind of disapproving noise.
“Yeah, I guess. “
“No, not “I guess” , it is. We could fill a book series with the amount of shit we put each other through. We’d make millions.”
He laughed to himself, and I smiled. Only he could get my humour.
I stared up at the stars, I was always terrible at finding constellations, or planets. Only the moon and occasional satellite caught my wandering eyes. It was all too big to comprehend.
I felt him move from beside me, to having his head in my lap. We were looking up at the same sky. What a strange concept.
“So how do you think it will end?”
He pulled me out of my daze.
“Our story. Or drama. Or show. Or whatever you want to call it. How will it end? Will we be together? Or will some other characters come along and take you away? Or me, of course.”
I pursed my lips, and sat up. Careful not to displace him.
“It won’t. It won’t end. Life isn’t about endings, is it? It just keeps going. And even if we get taken away with other people…something tells me it still won’t end there. Why would it? We’re going to be okay. We always are. Just remember that for me.”
He nodded, and sat up, pulling himself so he was now seated next to me.
He put his hand on mine and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
“Don’t leave. Okay? “
Why is it that everytime he asks me “Are you okay?” I answer with “I’m fine,” when really, I’m no where near fine. I’ve cried like whuut, the past three days now? Just cuz of my parents. Why is it that I can’t build up any courage whatsoever to tell him what’s happening at home, & how much he makes it better. But as things pile up here, it piles up on my heart, therefore leaving my emotions during the days with him to drop. My happiness level has taken a massive downfall. Sure, he makes me happy. But once I get home, the tears start. & when we talk, I can’t help but put smiley faces because I don’t want to worry him. WTF IS WRONG W/ ME, MY GOSH.
It’s times like these I’m glad he isn’t a phone person, so that he doesn’t hear me cry. But sometimes during these times, I wish he would. Ugggggh.
I swear, my parents are becoming so childish nowadays. & way too clingy; clingier than I, & I’m pretty darn clingy. Ugh.
Talk to him
You have nothing to loose at this point, if he really cares and if he really loves you, he will be with you every step of the way, through all the tears he will listen and he will be there to gide you though.
Its time for change.
- *mom sits and changes the TV channel*
- Me: Hey, i was watching something -___-
- Mom: yea so?
- Me: But its the icarly marathon!
- *waits for jack*
- Jack: ICARY!?!! MOMMMMM I WANNA WATCH THE ICARLY MARATHON!
- Mom: no, im watching something.
- Jack: BUT I NEVER GET TO WATCH TV!!!
- Mom: FINE
- HAHAHA I WIN ^-^
i feel e-popular :D
1) Fortunes from a fortune cookie
4) hot wheels cars….
that’s it so far :) but it will probably change soon x)
5. Canada :)
2. Star wars
1. You <3