they give me strange mood swings, make me eat more chocolate and food, and only come once a month
- Mac: tell you what though
- Mac: when we have our own place,
- Mac: i'll get you a cat for christmas
- Mac: that's a promise <3
- Heidi: And then another one on my birthday
- Heidi: And then Valentines Day
- Mac: NOOOO
- Heidi: And then for your birthday I'll get you one too
- Heidi: And then on April Fools I'll be like
- Heidi: "LOOK HERE'S MORE"
- Mac: NOn0NoONoNOn0NoONoNOn0NoONoNOn0NoONo
- *Me sitting in the room with the lights off and my x-mas lights on*
- *My roommate walks in with a questioning look on his face*
- Me: because i can.
- Nat: hahahah stoked?
- Me: yeaaah.
Biggest Pro: The extent of the information I’m learning is way more intense and I defiantly feel more educated. And i’m literally always meeting new people, which is always nice
Biggest Con: The last minute assignments. It’s very easy to Procrastinate, and so far I’ve only had one actually good professor, which is fine but it seemed that since I had 7 classes, I only really had 2/3 max bad teachers
Idk those may be strange or lame reasons, but I appreciate the question :)
Fine universe, i won’t save the planet. -__-
Beef Ramen, Served with a cold glass of pure caffeine, and a side Bad grammar jokes on tumblr.
Well, due to the break, my weekend will be thursday-sunday XD but regardless, Thursday will be thanksgiving panic with the family, so that will be lots of fun x3. Friday i’m to play goalie against my dad at the skate and shoot, which should be fun :). Saturday no plans so far, but i do have to let the SDG&E guys into Heidi’s house so they can turn off/on the gas. and then sunday will be heading back up to Pomona. Should be busy and fun :)
Nice try ;D